Coastal Orthodontic Care loves welcoming new patients to our family! Getting started with orthodontic treatment can seem like a lot of work, but at our office, Dr. Lautt and our team will help you every step of the way. During your first visit, we will discuss your oral goals and needs, and get started with creating a personalized treatment plan for you. Please feel free to contact us at 805-650-1080 for more information, and to schedule your first orthodontics visit in Ventura, California!
Your first visit at our practice is very important; it is where our orthodontist will evaluate your oral health, collect records, and begin developing a treatment plan for your smile. In total, your first visit may take between 60 and 90 minutes, but it is the initial stepping stone to your orthodontic treatments. Several things will take place during your first visit, including:
- Transferring records from your dentist or other health care providers.
- Discussing your personal oral goals and concerns with our orthodontist.
- Taking X-rays and photos for our records and to assist in developing a treatment plan.
- Making an impression of your teeth to study their alignment.
- Creating treatment plans based on the condition of your bite, your goals, and payment options.
During your first visit, our Treatment Coordinator and Dr. Lautt, will be happy to discuss any diagnoses and potential treatment options; to accomplish this we will carry out a thorough analysis of the information we gather in this initial consultation before presenting you with Dr. Lautt’s clinical diagnosis. We will explain in detail any treatment recommendation to ensure we have covered all of your specific needs so you can receive the best care possible. If you have questions about what you can expect during your first visit, we welcome you to call or visit our office.