At Coastal Orthodontic Care, we are always thrilled to welcome new patients of all ages to our family! Starting your orthodontic journey can be both exciting and a little overwhelming, but here at Coastal Orthodontic Care, Dr. Lautt and our team will assist and guide you every step of the way. During your first visit, we will discuss your goals, needs and any questions that you may have. After this, we can get started with creating a personalized treatment plan for you. Please feel free to contact us at 805-650-1080 for more information and to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Your first visit at our practice is very important. It is the initial steppingstone to your orthodontic treatments. This appointment is where Dr. Lautt and our team will compile and collect the information needed to create your personalized treatment plan. Dr. Lautt will be happy to discuss any diagnoses and give his best recommendations and options for treatment. In total, your first visit may take between 60 and 90 minutes.
Several things will take place during your first visit, including:
- Transferring records from your dentist or other health care providers.
- Discussing your personal oral health goals and concerns with our orthodontist.
- Taking X-rays and photos for our records and to assist in developing a treatment plan.
- Making an impression of your teeth to study their alignment.
- Creating treatment plans based on the condition of your bite, your goals and payment options.
Want to learn more? Contact our office at 805-650-1080 so we can set up your complimentary consultation.